Taylor Made

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hannah loves soccer!

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Melanie at 3:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Song Pick: It's Not Your Fault by Awolnation

Song Pick: It's Not Your Fault by Awolnation
If you are not listening to them, your day is about to get so much better.

What's on my IPod right now


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

What I'll be neglecting housework for...

  • These Is My Words by Nancy Turner
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin

'That's what they said!'

"Hey, so, what would you and Dad think about getting me an IPad for my birthday?"
"Do you really think we'd get our 13 year old an Ipad before your dad and I have one?"
"Well, no, I mean, I'd share mine."-Justin

"I'm still hungry, but I'm tired of eating."-Jackson (statement made after stuffing himself at an all you can eat buffet.)

"Knock, knock! Come in!"-Drew (said consecutively by himself, everytime he enters a room)

"Hey Jackson, how was playing in the snow?"
"Well, I did what I had to, to survive."-Jackson

"I can't fine it."-Drew (saying I can't find it. It's the cutest!)


"Hey Mom, I probably already know what you're gonna say, but is it alright if I listen to inappropriate music?"-Jackson


"Oh please tell me church is on TV today."-Jackson


Jackson (opening up a gift that ends up being a board game.): "Yes! It's what I always wanted!"
Me: What is it?
Jackson: I don't know!

Jackson (registering his Webkin): "Mom, it says what country are you from but there's no Texas, just USA."

"Dad, were you in Kindergarten when I was born?"
"No Jack, I was no longer in school when you were born."
"Hmm, well, were you in fourth grade?"
"I was NO LONGER in school bud."
"Fifth grade?"

Jackson: Oh sick!
Me & Rhett: What??
Jackson: You two are kissing!
Me & Rhett: So?
Jackson: What, are you trying to kill me or something?

Me: Hey Jackson, I love you.
Jackson: Okay.
Me: Nooo, I said, I love you...
Jackson: I heard you the first time.

(We picked up Rhett from the airport after a business trip to Miami..)
Rhett: Hey, I got you guys each a little present.
Jackson: Little?! I wanted a BIG present.
Justin: Jackson, you can't expect big presents in this economy.

Me: Hannah, please don't eavesdrop on conversations that do not concern you.
Hannah: But how else will I know what you're talking about?

"The Jazz are terrible."-Jackson

"But I thought Spring cleaning was just a myth!"-Justin

"How did I get to be so awesome?"--Jackson (talking to himself in the backseat of the car)

Rhett: Jackson, come downstairs for Scriptures!"
Jackson: No thanks, I'm all scriptured out."

"I mean, what's so great about the zoo. You just look at animals.....and walk around."-Hannah trying to rationalize not being able to go to the zoo to Uncle Will because of basketball practice.

"Man, this works like a charm!"-Jackson using cookie cutters for the first time.

"Don't say 'uh-huh'! That means you're not listening!"-Jackson

Me: "Jackson, let's have quiet time for an hour or so."
Jackson: (thinking for a moment) "I think I'd rather have loud time. "

"Jackson, you may not put lunchmeat on your head."-Me (Filed under sentences I never thought I'd have to say.)

"C-a-p-r-i-S-u-n...what does that spell? Juicebox!"-Jackson

"Goodbye Taco Bell, I won't forget you!"-Jackson (in response to driving past and not getting tacos)

"How old do I need to be to grow claws?"-Jackson

Hannah: "I don't get it dad, why do you care if your team wins?"
Rhett: Because I like them."
Hannah: "Do you get money if they win."
Rhett: "No."
Hannah: "Does the team get money if they win?"
Rhett: "They get money if they win or lose."
Hannah: "Hmm, I still don't get it."

Followers

My Personal Blogesphere

  • f l o w e r c h a i n
    August Fun
    8 years ago
  • Cute Kidz
    Conference Weekend
    10 years ago
  • Scott and Ashley Gower
    Turning 31
    11 years ago
  • Adria & Julius
    The Gangs All Here
    11 years ago
  • As Time Goes By...Our Family Blog
    Back at it :)
    11 years ago
  • Nikki and Dave's Kitchen
    Vacation All I Ever Wanted
    11 years ago
  • Ayda's adventures
    The Clot Thickens...
    12 years ago
  • the earth we borrow
    12 years ago
  • Contemplations
    Two Excellent Posts from the blog: All Things Typify Christ
    12 years ago
  • Hoppers' Happenings
    Actor in training
    13 years ago
  • The Ardent Love of Liberty
    The Jovan Belcher Tragedy
    13 years ago
  • Counting Clare
    Halloween
    13 years ago
  • Texas Williams Family
    Boys Will Always Be Boys!
    13 years ago
  • Reminiscing Wrights
    Worth coming out of oblivion for...
    13 years ago
  • The J Crew
    Announcing a sister's Blog!!!
    14 years ago
  • Sands...Like Sands On The Beach
    The Ranch June 2012
    14 years ago
  • hickson family
    14 years ago
  • The Enloe Family
    The rest of March and April so far
    14 years ago
  • Melting Pot
    Fairy Garden
    14 years ago
  • ProjectYoga
    February 11th Two Classes! Bring a friend or loved one and save!
    14 years ago
  • Dixonrow
    Elizabeth lost a tooth
    14 years ago
  • a room somewhere
    the time has come . . .
    14 years ago
  • Savagely Written
    pinned
    14 years ago
  • It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
    Halloween parade
    14 years ago
  • Andy,Beth, and Jennah, too!
    My Blogging Revolution
    14 years ago
  • Saunders Flower Garden
    Vitamin C!
    14 years ago
  • DJ 5
    Total agreement
    15 years ago
  • Our Big Events...
    Alec'sCubScouts
    15 years ago
  • The Sandoval Family
    Newly Renovated Bathroom
    15 years ago
  • Just Fitz
    Before and Afters Part III
    15 years ago
  • Our Crazy Life
    The World Series
    15 years ago
  • Jason, Julie, Lorenzo, Claire & Delia!!
    21 days of crafting.
    15 years ago
  • Getting Creative with Our Lives
    Pumpkin photos
    15 years ago
  • The Hess Happenings
    Soccer Craze
    16 years ago
  • Anderson Reunion Post
    Our Trip to Fresno
    16 years ago
  • NBlog
    update
    16 years ago
  • Parents of Many
    Pictures of Adam-ondi-Ahman
    16 years ago
  • All Things and Everything
    Weekend Video: NBC's The Marriage Ref
    16 years ago
  • "X"pressions by Xela
    Where oh where has Xela gone....
    16 years ago
  • The Word A Day Story Blog
    Power Part 6
    16 years ago
  • The Mayer Family
    Easter Egg Hunt pics...
    17 years ago
  • Our Ashton Moments
    Just like riding a bicycle, and other myths….
    17 years ago
  • PARK PLACE
    Changes!
    17 years ago
  • cosme, lindsay, ruby & eva
  • Hopper News, Notes & Natterings
  • In our own words...
  • Ben & Steph
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • in omnia paratus. the life of jessica lynn.
  • Life With the Newman's
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Can You Cope
  • The Mouse House
  • Jamie and William

Email address

  • melanie1943@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

  • November (1)
  • October (1)
  • September (2)
  • April (1)
  • January (1)
  • July (2)
  • December (1)
  • October (1)
  • August (1)
  • July (2)
  • June (1)
  • May (6)
  • March (1)
  • February (2)
  • January (2)
  • December (2)
  • November (1)
  • October (1)
  • September (3)
  • August (4)
  • July (1)
  • June (4)
  • May (3)
  • April (4)
  • March (4)
  • February (7)
  • January (11)
  • December (8)
  • November (12)
  • October (13)
  • September (15)
  • August (14)
  • July (12)
  • June (21)
  • May (20)
  • April (53)

Free Counter

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.