
I
I can't believe how much our family has grown. It seems like yesterday we found out we were
pregnant with Justin and wondering how we were going to have a baby while Rhett was in
school full time. Time goes by fast and our kids our growing up into amazing human beings:)
3 comments:
I am SOOOOOO excited you are a blogger now. Your kids are all gorgeous! Where's the pics of mom and dad?? I'm adding this to my favs and will be checking it frequently... so get to posting. Love ya!
Welcome to blogging. looks like youhave been busy posting. That is great. I love your posts so far! Mandy
i know, i need pics of rhett and i..in my meager defense, i'm always behind the camera taking the pictures and rhett usually rolls his eyes when i try and take a picture of him! but i will get pics of us up here, promise!
Post a Comment